- volunteered for the first time at workforce solutions: it was cool and not as frightening as i thought it would be. I also got hit on by a client (people we file income taxes for), that was weird
- i fell trying to catch the bus, people saw me, it was slightly embarrassing. this probably sounds sad, but i think im getting used to falling down in public. i’m obviously not as graceful as I like to think I am.
- made ghetto fried rice and it turned out pretty good. i say ghetto because i just put anything and everything
- did some power vinayasa at the rec today, its really calming. i can’t wait till i learn a lot of yoga moves and start doing them at random places
- i feel exhausted but i have a long week ahead
- not too excited about career week, but i really need a summer internship
- finished the alchemist, it was a pretty good read, reminds me of yoga even though the author is a huge catholic && i share a birthday with the author
- i still don’t really know how to sleep early or manage my time wisely
I have been to every Caffe Medici in Austin! This is such a hip place that everyone in their late 20s always want to meet here. And by meet, I mean conduct business meetings.
I wonder if I’m older if I will have business meetings here to? Did my bosses pick this place because they liked it, or did they pick this place out of tradition.
Also realized that things I thought were only relevant to one job are actually relevant to other jobs. #impressed
Another realization: I actually really like reading at coffee shops. Am I turning into a Hipster?
I’m a strange girl, who likes to join the hype. Not really sure what that says about my character. I don’t celebrate Chinese New Year, my new year is in mid-april, but I like to be superstitious occasionally. I cleaned my room last night, so that it will be clean for today and because I knew it was getting out of control! I hate how today is supposed to be representative of how my whole year is going to go. And since this day has been bleh, I have decided to not believe in the superstition.
I also like to do that with fortune cookies as well and horoscopes whenever I decide to read them.
On another note, I had a really good weekend. Kchu’s and Christine’s 21st on Friday and then a spontaneous trip to Collegestation on Saturday. This week is going to be pretty busy, but I’m excited to get to meet people and put my ideas in action!
Is such an interesting thing. I have to keep on reminding myself that everything happens for a reason. That if things were meant to be, then everything would have worked out—timing would have been on my side. But some things didn’t work out, and I have to accept that.
It’s just hard as a mofo sometimes.
It doesn’t feel like school has started.
I also think I’m getting more awkward. Actually, I’m just not thinking too much about the things I say, so that puts me in awkward situations that I can’t get out of. Story of my new life.
Debating between intermediate accounting and global health issues. Probably drawing this out more than I need to, but I’m leaning towards global health issues. I can’t decide if I want to just get all my hard classes out now, and pick fun classes later, or put in some fun classes now. I could go on and on, so I’m just going to stop here.
I really like that I have friends that I’m excited to see in all of my classes. Things feel like they are falling into place, but I don’t want to jinx myself. A couple more things just need to hurry up and work out, and then it will be the perfect semester.
Chopped off my hair, 12 inches, donated it to Patene Beautiful Lengths. I only needed to chop off 8 inches, but my hair stylist, thought otherwise. Too impulsive and too impatient to have just waited for my regular hair stylist. Still getting used to the haircut, so maybe it will “grow” on me. hahaha, im so funny.
I’m still sick, but I think the cold is nearing its end so I’m happy about that.
I’m trying to be more productive but that really isn’t working out so well for me. Lists are great and I love making them, but I suck at crossing things off. I also feel like this break has been really short.
Still can’t decide if I want to take the Accounting Practicum class because it requires a lot of writing to get an A, and writing isn’t necessarily my favorite. Do I challenge myself or do I take the lazy/happy route? I’m just hoping I get into my stats class, that way, I don’t have to make a decision.
I have a lot of things I want to accomplish this year/semester, but I’m not really sure how all of that is going to work out. Especially considering how productive I have been these past couple of days…